2015年5月31日日曜日

About Alibaba

About Alibaba B to B site.
I use it well, too.
Is everybody helpful?
About Alibaba site, it is the site where there is the approximately world products.
I handle supplier (maker, wholesaler, exhibition supplier) various products.
The site can buy various products.
But it is very hard to look for a supplier.
Even if there is the product which I liked, because the bad supplier exists.
I can buy it even from one product and am convenient to search it.
But, as for the exhibition contents, illogical most.
An amount of money is set cheaply (false prices).
The broker of the amateur is exhibited, too.
It is hard to look for a convincible product, amount of money.
I go to the field.
I looking for a product in Ali Baba and contact broker go to the field.
And I check a factory or a maker or a wholesale house or an amateur supplier.
I go to the field and, to see a product, negotiate the amount of money and decide amount and do it with a local person from inspection to shipment.
Most buy products in China.
Do it during a period; and around one week.
When there are many product marks, I do it by all means.
Will it be only me that there is not yet that I came across
the proper, honest factory, maker (the root making a product)?
So, I foud the roots locally every time, but this is serious again after all.
and it means that Buy a products and Find a suppliers are not so simple.
Even if a good product is placed on a site, But a supplier is the worst, and there is not a meaning.
If there is a person using alibaba site,Please tell a sob story,failure story; horror story.
By the way, following the country which I went .
Chaina, Korea, Losangels,


Please watch the my Line stickers!
Toyan Box

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿