2015年6月5日金曜日

A campaign My LINE CREATORS STICKERS.

It is after a long absence and publicizes it. My LINE CREATORS STICKERS.
Now. My 30 exhibition LINE STICKERS.
Current LINE CREATORS STICKERS is 120,000 points.
Increase very much.
Terrible.....
At first. A point in time when I exhibited a sticker.
80,000 points of creator stickers.
Uneasiness and little expectation.
No! no no ... that there was little expectation.
One of hobbies of me has "Illustration".
It has no pain to make LINE stickers and is rather fun.
I understand that I improve steadily (pretense) laugh, laugh, laugh.
But the line sticker is unique, and it is difficult.
A paints are not a thing to be well.
Simple. Surreal. Interesting. Pretty.
All people can transmit intention to see the paints immediately.
The paints which "is unpleasantness" is no use.
The picture which is popular with all people.
The picture which is liked even if eccentric.and so on
It is very difficult.
Because it wants to be liked abroad, expressed only movement without putting words.
Destroy some pictures drawn line  (draw it badly).
Make an exaggerated expression (or reverse).
Trial and error ...
Anyway, it is the feeling that gradually penetrated.
Yes, yes. . . Good.
Among 30 stickers. The sticker with the popularity in particular,
●Simple! Mr. Konjac
















Konjac is Japanese food.
Japanese is in the sticker.
Far superior. . . .
I did not imagine it at first.
It was simple and only easily drew it.
I do not yet understand the reason that sold a lot.
And a sticker appearance new at last.
Not pretty at all.
It was stylishly and simple, finished it.

no words universal











There is a stickers, another three points. now under examination.
The follows are the sites where collected only line stickers of my own.
I do hope everybody will come.

Toyan lineBox












0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿